Detailed below is a very brief overview of the Ford Econoline Pickup’s features and dimensional specifications. Underneath that we feature a photo gallery of a vintage 1961 Ford Trucks brochure.
We have also included some other old marketing materials and spec sheets as well. These brochures contain the full rundown of technical data and other important specs. ***Please note that some of the specs between the pickup and vans for the same model year are identical.
Vehicle Features / Specifications
Listed below are the original stock specifications for the 1961-1967 Ford Econoline Pickup. As this truck is often modified by enthusiasts; if you are in the market for a used one you are likely to find different configurations.
- Production Years: 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967
- Related Vehicle: Ford Falcon
- Body Style: 3-Door Pickup Truck
- Layout: Front mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive / cab over (US) or forward control (Europe)
- Engines: 144 cid Falcon Six I6 (Early Models) / 170 cid Thriftpower Six I6 & 240 cid I6 (Later Models)
- Transmissions: 3-Speed Manual (Late models had automatic)
- Wheelbase – 90.0in
- Width – 75.0 in
- Height – 76.9 in
- Curb Weight – 2,500 lbs
To learn more about the Ford Econoline pickup truck check out our History page.
Vintage Ford Econoline Brochures
Pictured below are various pages from vintage Ford Econoline brochures. We have pulled out the pickup focused sections along with important technical data. Included in the gallery below is a 1961 Brochure as well as other miscellaneous marketing materials.
***Be sure to click on the image for a larger view
Anything else to add? Let us know below…